Monday 6 June 2011

Lists and Rotas

This week have had another good report from my physio, although this has made me buoyant I still have frustrations in other aspects of my recovery.

I have the need to feel as though I have some contribution to make around the house, I would like to be able to do so much more than I am currently able.I can still feel upset at watching my husband do things that I feel I should  be able to do. He takes it all on the chin and is uncomplaining.

I have decided that "structure" is the key to this part of my frustrations. So, with this in mind, I have drawn up a list of tasks that I can manage and from now on these will be mine with only me to do them.
Hopefully, this will give me a sense of purpose and take some resposibilities from my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment