Thursday 9 July 2015

Saeboflex - "No Plateau in Sight"

Saebo Glove     




   I have been extremely fortunate to have been loaned a SaeboGlove for a controlled two week trial and it is hoped that this will help my right hand to further recover. Saeboglove is a low profile  functional device that will assist with finger and thumb extension. The glove positions the wrist and fingers into extension in readiness for functional activities.
I wear the glove twice a day and over the given period will increase the time worn from 10 minutes initially, to 30 minutes.
I have shown my individual tailored training programe and am currently keeping a record of my achievements whilst I am wearing it and noting any changes afterwards. 
At the end of the trial I will engage in discussions on my progress and look forward to the next stages of my on-going recovery.
As I write this I note that it is 6years ago, this very day, since I had my stroke but am still optimistic that I will make a full andd complete recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment