Tuesday 15 April 2014

Action on Stroke Month: May 2014

Action on Stroke Month is coming to a town near you!

There is now less than three weeks to go until Action on Stroke Month kicks off on 1st May. Are you ready to take action?

A range of activities will be taking place across the UK to help raise awareness of stroke. Take a look at the Stroke Association's interactive map to find out what local events you can get involved in and help to get stroke the attention it deserves!

Find an event near you: http://strk.org.uk/1oTb9lc


I am having my own "Action on Stroke Day" on Sunday May 11th when I will be participating in our local 2.5miles Fun Run. I am walking around the course with my husband and a friend who will no doubt be able to keep me focussed.
I am raising money for the Stroke Association whose suppoprt and resources I have found invaluable since my Stroke in 2009. Hopefully, not only will I be able to raise awareness of Stroke, but achieve this personal target.



If you would like to sponsor me, I would be really grateful as your generosity really will help the vital work of the Stroke Association.


You can do this by donating on line:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment