Thursday 14 February 2013

Reinvent & Repeat

As time goes by, exercises must still be done to loosen joints & muscles to keep everything supple.
As I have scar tissue of the brain, I have to teach my brain how to achieve movements in a different way - find another way to what I would normally have done.
One exercise that is still a challenge is to try and get my thumb to touch each finger end:
I still require high levels of concentration to be able to achieve this.



Since my fall I have become aware of discomfort in my upper arm and also that at times my fingers are not as supple as they have been. This, naturally, disappoints me, but I have to remain philosophical about this and I try to keep telling myself that this is only a setback. This can be testing at times  - I have to get to the stage where I was at before my fall and then progress from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment