Monday 20 August 2012

Nine Weeks: 15th June - 17th August 2012


These last few weeks have been pretty amazing:

First of all my holiday in Canada, which saw us travel from West to East. During the holiday we settled into a routine of geting up at 7.45/8 a.m. and travelling from around 10 a.m to 5p.m. except for our last week in Winnipeg which was more relaxed.

If anyone is interested in my holiday I am writing a blog:  http://canadianescape.blogspot.co.uk/

On our return I was quite poorly with a urine infection and had three consecutive courses of antibiotics before I finally got rid of it. This made me extremely tired and I had to just have some quiet relaxation. The pains began on the return plane journey from Toronto, so I know that I have been extremely lucky to have had one amazing holiday, which was a huge undertaking, without any problems.

On the 10th August, the town where I live hosts the 10 day FEVA festival. Festival of Entertainment & Visual Arts.  http://www.feva.info/
I am a great supporter of this event and duly made my choices of which events I would and support. My sister came to stay for a few days and amongst the events we visited some of the art exhibitions.
It was good to have the company and also share this festival with.

Although I am reasonably independent threre still places that are inaccessible to me on my own. I don't let this perturb me too much, there is nothing to gain by worrying about the uncontrollables. I am just grateful when the opportunity presents itself to do something different.

I am now feeling physically very tired, and have been spending my time reading, but rest assured that I wouldn't have changed anything that I have done or achieved over the last few weeks.
In my eyes this is a very small price to pay for all the enjoyment.








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete